| < August >
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Svalbard Lufthavn in August is cool at 4.8 °C (40.64 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of liquid is dropped.
Check the distance to and compare the Svalbard Lufthavn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Svalbard Lufthavn:
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 884 kms (549.3 miles) NE
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 426.1 kms (264.8 miles) SSE
- Bjornoya, Norway - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) SSE
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 856 kms (531.9 miles) SSE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 986.8 kms (613.2 miles) SE
- Tromso, Norway - 958.8 kms (595.8 miles) S
- Karasjok, Norway - 1021.2 kms (634.6 miles) SSE
- Murmansk, Russia - 1160.4 kms (721.1 miles) SE
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 1089.6 kms (677.1 miles) S
- Karesuando, Sweden - 1112.7 kms (691.4 miles) SSE